How do I contact Apple Developer Support regarding organic search results?

My company TXT LLC has an app called “txt” on the App Store and it is the only app with that name on the App Store. It is a social networking app and when you search “txt” my app does not show up on the search results at all. Textfree, Facebook, Snapchat, Kik come up instead.

Replies

Not sure support would do anything more than send you back here for this one.

Feel free to use the 'Contact Us' tree via iTunes Connect, or call 'em up - numbers here.

How long has your app been in the store?

Is that app device specific? Country specific? Which store are you using...new (iOS 11) or old? Which device(s) have you checked with?

Perhaps it hasn't been indexed yet, and rather than present an empty search hit list, favored apps that have been staff curated are dropped in to fill that (non-organic) space. Apple has never been one to waste a promotional opportunity, you know.

It’s probably buried because of your ASO, maybe add some more screenshots. When I first looked at it was kinda confusing on what it did I thought it was a texting app. iPad screenshots are smushed. Maybe you could play around with pricing. Good luck.

Something really similar happening for me. I posted a question here: https://forums.developer.apple.com/message/284037

Apple support wasn’t that helpful. They gave a very vague answer telling me to check my app’s meta-data.