Anyone else seeing TestFlight issues today ?

Just uploaded a v1.0 build 3 bundle.

It's showing in itunesconnect as the currently selected external tester bundle.

It sent out the emails OK (v1.0 build 3).

Click on the email and try to install, it opens TestFlight App, which only lists v1.0 build 2.

With the 'app already installed' error.

Or if you go direct to the TestFlight App, it only shows v1.0 build 2.

Replies

Hello Nick!

Same issue here ... uploaded a build at 09:00 AM. In ITC i see it as the current test version but on the ITC-App it shows the old one.

I tried to select an old one and then select the new one again, but sitll the same 😐

I have this problem with two different developer accounts ... So I think it's not only bound to the first account.

The second problem that i have is, that the build for external testing, that was in "waiting for review" state, was lost and i had to select it again (and the review timer starts again ... waiting one week is really to long ...)

Best Regards from Austria,

Chris

same here with internal testing

Same issue with internal and external testing.

Same here 😟 Was working fine yesterday.

Just got 3x 'ready to test' TestFlight emails for build 3 I uploaded about 9 hours ago.

And one for build 4 I uploaded about 2 hours ago.

Got also several mails (~25) for the same App (Uploaded at 09:00 AM) ... A little bit frustrating for my testers, because they got the same amount of mails 😠

At least we only received one Push-Notification 😁

I get the invites, but it always says "Youve already accepted the invite".. stumped.

I'm getting this problem again, is anyone else?

just uploaded my Pile Up app for iosTV. Set it all up for testflight on apple TV got the redeem code then got "Youve already accepted the invite". But my app has never been run on the apple TV as a testflight tester before. HELP

Yes, same issue. ITunes Connect says it is "testing" status with a green light, but the external testers are not getting an e-mail.

I'll give it an hour then try removing and re-adding the testers. At least mine is a short list.

Same here.

What a dumb app.

Apple couldn't do any better than this crap when it comes to testing their apps?

Millions of talented developers out there and they can't make a simple app like this work?

Jesus Christ....

You have resurrected a post from over a year ago... I think this says more about yourself than Apple Developers...