App submission copy right and support url

Hello, I am having a couple of issues when trying to submit my app to review in itunes connect. It requires me to give a support url but I do not have any website, so what do I put there? Also it requires me to put a copyright, but I do not have any copyright so, what do I put there? I can not submit my app without out these filled out. Thanks in advanced

Accepted Reply

You don't have a website? Get one. It can be a wordpress site or almost any site you control

and have setup to support your apps. As for the copyright, very simply put, it's the copyright

year which would be 2016 now and your developer name or company name.

Copyright 2016, John Q Developer

Replies

You don't have a website? Get one. It can be a wordpress site or almost any site you control

and have setup to support your apps. As for the copyright, very simply put, it's the copyright

year which would be 2016 now and your developer name or company name.

Copyright 2016, John Q Developer

As noted, you should look into your own domain/website, but in the mean time, you might get away with a twitter account for support.

So could I just make a Google site? And also for copyright I could just put 2016 my first and last name without doing anything else? Thanks

So I meant developer name and also could I just make a twitter for support? Sorry for so many questions.

No, something is copyrighted if you simply declare it to be copyrighted. You don't have to register the copyright (although it may be a good idea in some cases).

Something is copyrighted when it is created. Posting "Copyrighted 2016 by Jim Smith" acts as a fair warning not to copy it thereby preserving certain rights. You need to register the copyright only when you want to assert your rights against someone.