can't update iPad Pro 12.9 " to latest 13.2 beta.

I encountered many issues updating my 12.9" iPad Pro 2018 model to 13.2 latest beta. The issues were:

1. The update hung overnight. In the morning the iPad was still at the Apple Logo with a full progress bar, but never finished. Had to put the iPad in DFU mode and restore it to 13.1.2
  2. Since I had 13.2 beta 1 on the iPad previously could not restore from backup so had to download the entire 13.2 beta 2 install (almost 4 GB)
  3. After downloading that huge update, it could not verify it. It complained about no Internet connectivity, even though Safari and other apps had no issue. Tried many solutions (including redownloading it) none worked
  4. Tried to download the 13.2 beta 2 ipsw and do the update from iTunes but the ipsw is not there. Was it pulled back due to issues?

Accepted Reply

There must be issues with it because the the 13.2 beta 2 restore ipsw cannot be downloaded even on a Mac. Does anyone know if it was pulled, or if it was just not there? Or is that it's not explicitly identified as the ipsw for iPad 12.9" latest generation ?

EDIT: I just saw that there is a ipsw for 12.9-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation). Not sure if I missed it the first time or if it was just added. Will attempt to update later today.

Replies

I'm seeing the same. Same model iPad. Starts verifying the update then fails saying beta 2 failed verification because you are no longer connected to the internet.

There must be issues with it because the the 13.2 beta 2 restore ipsw cannot be downloaded even on a Mac. Does anyone know if it was pulled, or if it was just not there? Or is that it's not explicitly identified as the ipsw for iPad 12.9" latest generation ?

EDIT: I just saw that there is a ipsw for 12.9-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation). Not sure if I missed it the first time or if it was just added. Will attempt to update later today.

Same is true for the 2019 11" iPad Pro