Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
I have a question for fellow developers from non-English speaking countries who had successfully submitted the DSA form as traders on App Store Connect specifying a PO box as address. I've read somewhere (likely on Mastodon) that Apple requires the PO box documentation to be "officially" translated in English to accept it. I am 100% positive this is not something I would be able to get from Italian Posts, because the contract will only be in Italian. How did you handle this? Were you able to submit the PO box documentation in your own language?
Posted
by cdf1982.
Last updated
Post not yet marked as solved
12 Replies
1.6k Views
Hello, today was the first day for the pickup of my DTK and I had the package ready at the original address per Apple’s instructions. The DHL guy called me half an hour ago from outside my building, but then refused to pickup the box because it had no labels. Thing is, I have no labels to print: none in the return email, none in the return instructions page. I assumed the courier would have had labels with them, as it happened in the past for other returns of goods. DHL call center here in Italy just confirmed on the phone that they don’t bring labels, and that’s who arranged the pickup who should have sent them. I contacted Apple support, but I am confused... did I do something wrong?
Posted
by cdf1982.
Last updated