can NOT add enterprise team to os x server

As title!

After create bot in XCode, but intergration is failed with no matching provisioning profile. Even copy the profile from my Home Directory.

Replies

Did this get resolved? I'm also having the same issue with an Enterprise Account. This used to work for us with XCode 6. Did something change?

Not resolved and not a peep from Apple. I submitted a support request to get past this but it's currently being ignored.

DTS reports XCode Server does not support Enterprise accounts.

Seeing the same issue - any word from Apple? When I try to add my team to Sserver it says "not eligible"

Apple documentation specifically states that developers should consider using XCode Server when developing enterprise apps.

https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/IDEs/Conceptual/AppDistributionGuide/DistributingEnterpriseProgramApps/DistributingEnterpriseProgramApps.html

under: Testing Apple Developer Enterprise Program Apps

However I am also currently unable to add my Enterprise team to Xcode Server, although I have done it in the past. I keep getting a message saying "The selected team does not have a program membership that is eligible for this feature."

I am able to add all of my regular Development teams.

I'm seeing the same thing.

same problem.

Same problem here.... has anyone heard anything?

Sounds like this is a known issue to Apple... per Xcode Release Notes, as of Xcode 7.1:

Xcode Server

Xcode Server may not be able to join new development teams with versions of OS X Server other than version 4.1.5.Existing team memberships will continue to work correctly. (22539804)

There are a number of threads about this same issue:

File a radar about it... it'll only help Apple prioritize it higher to fix. Here's mine: Filed rdar://23820480 - Unable to add XcodeServer to Enterprise Account. Hopeful that this can get reported enough for them to make the fix a priority.

Same issue

Same problem, wating for a response from technical support...