Error no accounts with iTunes Connect access have been found

Why am I getting an error message when I try to validate an archive that says, "No accounts with iTunes Connect access have been found for the team. iTunes Connect access is required for App Store distribution."?

I have never gotten this error message before. What should I do?

Accepted Reply

I restarted my Mac and the problem went away.

Replies

I've the same problem! Last week I could still export my app via xcode and upload it via application loader. Since yesterday I can't even do that anymore.

Have tried pretty much anything up to this point. I'm stuck.

Hope there will soone be a solution.

I uploaded my app via application loader by command line:

altool --upload-app -f file -u username [-p password]

where -f file is the path and filename for the app exported from xcode. More details about this command is here: https://help.apple.com/itc/apploader/#/apdATD1E53-D1E1A1303-D1E53A1126

In case it helps anyone, update Java to 1.8. Apple support said to do this.

But, it did not help me. Still can't upload app to iTC.

Unfortunately no dice for me.

Error Domain=ITunesSoftwareServiceErrorDomain Code=-21017 "We are unable to create an authentication session."

It sure seems like there's something having to do with my account - some flag or other attribute that's causing my auth to fail. Tried to figure out if it's related to team membership (I am on a few, some defunct) but others with this problem are just on a single team. I tried disabling 2FA - same problem.

I have no idea what else to do.

I'm having the same issue and I know of at least 4 other people with the same issue. The workaround I found was to create a separate Apple ID and give that Apple ID access to my iTunes Connect, then configure Xcode to use this new Apple ID.

My account is also a member of an enterprise team and I can upload to that team just fine, I just can't upload to my individual account.

This did not work for me. Xcode 9.2

Downloaded 9.3 beta and also did not work

Application Launcher doesn't work

And everything was working fine.

Single Account. Single Developer.

Anyone else?

Here is a video of it if it helps = https://d.pr/i/jqymrB

Having the same problem on Catalina beta and Xcode 11 beta.

Apple Support didn´t even really try to help me - they only sent standard documents that even don´t mention the problem ... :-(

I was also stuck, I applied lots of solution like restarting, software update and many more, but nothing worked.

Solution:

Check automatically manage signing, in the general tab, below the bundle identifier. It will ask you to select team, if you did not find team associted with certificate, then click on add an accout and you have to signin.

After that you will see that your team in the list. That's it.

Now, uncehck the signinig select the certificate and go for live. Hope, you will not face any issue.

This appears to be related to the Two-Factor Authentication required for the AppStoreConnect. Every time the MacOS is updated, I have to re-authenticate with the App Store. If I try and upload an app, it fails to connect, because it requires two factors, and Xcode is not equipped to deal with it. You have to do that through Safari or similar web app. Once authenticated through Safari, you also need to restart Xcode, because once it decides you are not authenticated, it never actually tries again. It requires a restart of Xcode to get it to attempt to connect to the App Store. A reboot is not required, just restarting Xcode. Good luck.
I just restarted Xcode and it worked.

Just realized it may have been b/c I was connected to my company's VPN... Rebooting worked, but after rebooting I purposefully didn't connect to VPN, and that seems to be a plausible reason for failure to connect...

Apple iTunes has served as a beacon of innovation and practicality for fans of music and entertainment in the constantly changing digital landscape. It has revolutionized the way we consume media thanks to its smooth design and large library. This in-depth manual will cover every aspect of Apple iTunes, from its beginnings to its present features and everything in between. So let’s start our voyage around the Apple iTunes universe. https://frptech.co/apple-itunes/