Questions about App Review Board

After communicating with App Review for a week, I found I have to submit an appeal to App Review Board. Now I have some questions about it.

Time for Response

How long does it usually take to get a response from App Review Board? I've waited for a week and there's no any response from them.

Expedited Review

My app will be removed from sale if the new version does't get approved before October 22nd. Can expedited review be applied for App Review Board?

Reply to App Review Board

If App Review Board still rejects my app, can I reply to them in App Store Connect to provide more infomation? If so, will it take another week or it will be faster?

WindowsMEMZ @ Darock Studio

We appreciate your interest in participating in the forums! These forums are for questions about developing software and accessories for Apple platforms. Your question seems related to a consumer feature and is better suited for the Apple Support Communities

Thank you for your post. We've begun investigating this issue but we've been unable to locate your appeal submission to provide further assistance. Can you provide the name and App ID associated with the app? These can be found in App Store Connect in the App Information tab. Once we have this information we will reach out to the App Review Board.

Questions about App Review Board

Q