AppClip card images not updating

AppClip is set up with AppStoreConnect. My app uses three AppClips, each of which defines the image of the card to be displayed in StoreConnect. I set up an update to the new card images, updated the version of the app and passed the review, but the images were not updated. What do I need to do?

Answered by DTS Engineer in 803837022

@to-matsushita , please try to launch your App Clip then let us know if you can still reproduce your issue.

I set up an update to the new card images, updated the version of the app and passed the review, but the images were not updated.

When was your App Clips approved?

Thanks for the answer.

On AppStoreConnect, the build is registered as with AppClip

and the status is received even when editing the advanced experience, so I recognize no problem.

same issue, images not upload to the platform

I have submitted a related post on my App Clip also being in the "received" status , with the additional steps that I have taken to debug it, and filed FB15052582.

I've got the same problem, as posted here: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/763374 I also created a Feedback with ID FB15041208

Accepted Answer

@to-matsushita , please try to launch your App Clip then let us know if you can still reproduce your issue.

AppClip card images not updating

Q