Create Test Account - Something Went Wrong. Try again later.

Hi!

I'm trying to set up a test account in the App Connect Sandbox for testing payments and I'm getting this error:

"Something Went Wrong. Try again later."

Steps to repro:

1. Login to App Store Connect
  2. Go to Users and Access
  3. Go to Sandbox
  4. Go to Test Accounts - Note: I see the same error here before even starting to add an account
  5. Click Add Test Account button
  6. Fill out form
  7. Click Create button

Result: I receive the "Something Went Wrong. Try again later." error with no test account created.

Expected result: A test account created that I can use to test payment flows in the sandbox before submitting app for review.

Any help here would be awesome so we can test before we submit this app! 🙏

Answered by davecancode in 789564022

Following up on this in case it helps someone.

For me, the issue was related to Chrome + Ad Block extensions. Disabling those on the apple domain allowed me to get past it. If you're having this issue, try it out.

Other solutions that might work:

1. Try an incognito tab if you're using Chrome
  2. Maybe avoid Brave for this step since it has build in Ad Block
  3. Try it in Safari might be the best advice

Would be nice if the error message from Apple on the site was a bit more specific but I'm guessing they have their reasons, probably related to security.

Hope this helps friends!

Yeah it's messed up.

Accepted Answer

Following up on this in case it helps someone.

For me, the issue was related to Chrome + Ad Block extensions. Disabling those on the apple domain allowed me to get past it. If you're having this issue, try it out.

Other solutions that might work:

1. Try an incognito tab if you're using Chrome
  2. Maybe avoid Brave for this step since it has build in Ad Block
  3. Try it in Safari might be the best advice

Would be nice if the error message from Apple on the site was a bit more specific but I'm guessing they have their reasons, probably related to security.

Hope this helps friends!

Hello,

I still have this issue. Is there any other solution? I use Safari already.

I tried incognito mode, and safari, and neither of them worked for me. Any other things to try?

Tried Chrome with incognito mode and Safari. Still getting "Something went wrong. Try again later." and no test account is created.

Create Test Account - Something Went Wrong. Try again later.

Q