Apple locked my developer account - please help

Dear Apple Support Community

I am the Chief Operating Officer of Centrom Games, a well-respected gaming studio that has been creating high-quality apps for the iOS platform for several years. We are committed to providing engaging and innovative gaming experiences to our users while adhering to Apple's App Store Guidelines.

Recently, we were shocked to discover that our Apple Developer Account had been blocked and our popular app, "Bloxe," had been removed from the App Store without any prior notice or communication from Apple. This sudden action has not only caused severe damage to our company but has also left our dedicated iOS users confused and disappointed.

We have reached out to the Apple Legal Department, requesting the immediate reinstatement of our developer account and the relisting of our "Bloxe" app on the App Store. However, we have yet to receive a response or any information regarding the specific issues that led to this action.

As the COO of Centrom Games, I am reaching out to the Apple Support Community in the hopes of gaining some insight and assistance in resolving this matter. If anyone from Apple or the developer community could provide guidance on the following, we would be immensely grateful:

The specific reasons behind the blocking of our developer account and the removal of our app. The steps we need to take to address any concerns Apple may have and ensure our app meets all necessary guidelines. The process for expediting the reinstatement of our account and the relisting of our app on the App Store.

We value our partnership with Apple and are committed to working collaboratively to resolve any issues promptly. Our goal is to minimize the impact on our users and continue providing them with the high-quality gaming experience they have come to expect from Centrom Games.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and support in this matter. We eagerly await your response and look forward to a swift resolution. Best regards, Omri Uzrad COO Centrom games