Can't redeem Test Flight code with new phone

Hi,

I am acting as a tester for an app being developed by an external contractor and have run into an issue recently. The contractor originally sent me a test flight invite to my corporate email. At the time I didn't have a corporate phone or Apple ID tied to my corporate email so I redeemed the test flight invite on my personal phone which is logged in with my personal Apple ID even though it was sent to my corporate email. This setup worked fine.

I have since received a corporate phone and am trying to switch over and we are running into some issues. Because I didn't want to log into my corporate phone with my personal credentials at setup time, I created a new Apple ID with my corporate email address. This is the same address that was used above when testing on my personal phone.

I had the developer send me a new invite as the original one was months old and no longer value, but every time I attempt to redeem it, I always received an "invalid or revoked" error.

We have tried several things. They confirmed that they removed the original tester account (not sure if that's the right term) that was used with my personal phone before inviting me again and have since tried multiple times to invite me. So far none of the invites seem to work on either phone now.

Appreciate any advice.

Thanks.

Mike

Can't redeem Test Flight code with new phone

Q