My app is not shown anymore in App Store Connect

It was here for 2 years. No it is away

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Leobalo Down vote post of Leobalo
1.6k views
  • My Mac app is missing from that list too. My iOS app that is pending release is listed. Selecting that app and then I can switch to my Mac app from the app selection drop down.

Add a Comment

Replies

Same here. I can access my app from the Connect app in the iPhone.

I'm having the same problem at work, it's not just you.

Did you update your app since 2 years ?

Same here. Haven't logged in since late December and today I find the app missing. App was last updated in December.

Same issue here. Got 44 apps (Mac & iOS), only 6 are currently displayed in the Apps tab.

Yea I can't update my app. App Store Connect is only showing me a partial list of my apps.

Workaround that worked for me:

1. Select one of the apps that is shown in the list (any one).
  2. From the details page this app click the down chevron next to the app title and change the app to the app you actually want to update.
  • I have only 1 app

• This works for me actually. I guess you need at least one app still showing to do this tho.

There is a few errors on the devtool where the apps are missing. Maybe related

Add a Comment

Adding my experience here, so that Apple doesn't think that this is a one-off issue with only the OP. All of my apps are not listed as well. I have several apps, and none of them are listed. I am guessing that it is an AppStoreConnect site issue.

One of my two apps has vanished today. It can still be seen when I go to create an app bundle however... Looks like a wide spread issue maybe. I'm sure they are gonna fix soon

We also have this issue with one customer account, it works with others.

I found a workaround that worked for us, In the apps page I have tapped the 3 dots on the top and deselect your missing app in the "iOS Apps on Apple Vision Pro Availability" box and click Save, then again open "iOS Apps on Apple Vision Pro Availability" and re select your missing app and click Save again. refresh your browser and see if this brings back your app

Same issue with my client. They have multiple apps but none are visible right now

Same issue in France for our two apps... Case opened via developer support : https://developer.apple.com/contact/#!/topic/SC1104/subtopic/30031/solution/select

We have the same issue in UK. While waiting for permanent fix, found a workaround for this issue. If you able to find direct link to your app in browser history that link still works and app page opens. Hope this helps.

I contacted Apple today about this; it's a known issue and is still being worked on.