No feedback during App processing

Am I missing something or is there no feedback during the review process of an App. We had one rejected which previously had gone through, OK my error on the app side, but it would be great to recieve an email from Apple say as much. It wasn't until the App had expired and users could not login that I was aware of the issue.

There's usually no feedback until you're either rejected or accepted.

Upon approval, you will receive an email to the addresses associated with your developer account with the subject "Your submission was accepted".

When you're rejected, or App Store review encounter an issue, you'll usually receive an email with the subject "We noticed an issue with your submission". Then you need to visit App Store Connect and read the messages to work out what the problem is, but they're usually not that descriptive.

Generally though, once you throw it over the wall to Apple, it's a waiting game until you're hear back.

We used to get feed back from our Enterpise account, last one April 2023. Then we had to move away from an Enterprise development account because of Apples changes to the Enterprise requirements. Now in Testflight and not getting any feedback emails at all.

No feedback during App processing

Q