TestFlight users unable to update app

Developer succesfully pushed a new app build to TestFlight. Testers are notified but unable to perform an update. Error Message is "Could not install "app name". The requested app is not available or doesn't exist"

I am experiencing the same issue. I created a new IOS app and all seems to be ok at testflight web page, I also get notifications of new versions but when try to install it get the same error as you.

Same here. Contacted Apple support but they are not responding. Google shows finds this issue spanning years, but nobody has a real solution.

When you open the Console.app -> iPhone -> Start Streaming -> Filter: TestFlight, then initiate the action to "Install" the app.

There will be some message like:

URL=https://testflight.apple.com/v2/accounts/xxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxx/apps/xxxxxxxxx/builds/xxxxx/install; code=404 <--

Followed by:

errorMessage = The requested app is not available or doesn’t exist., code = -1, serverCode = 200, serverFailureReason = Error Downloading Install Data

Given that the App is clearly listed in TestFlight and that the TestFlight app even shows the updated versions, it makes the impression that the requested install URL may not be correctly built and requested by the TestFlight app.

Same issue

TestFlight users unable to update app

Q