TestFlight

Some people don't get testflight invite emails. Some do.

I have an app in testing and when I add people to a test group, some get the email, some don't.

I have 10 ish people that have not got the email for sure, talked to for sure checked their spam. Another 10 ish that may just not be installing it(i haven't talked to them since sending it), but really think some of them would have installed it.

I am in a niche group of laborers and am building an app for us. I tell them, invite them, and then work with them the next day for 12 hours. They want to test the app, they cant find the email. I confirm their address and I resend it over and over, work with them again, they don't have it, we look for it together. Its not there. I finally break down and give them the link with no user tracking, and they download it and love it.

I have had the wrong email addresses and have fixed that before. And the user still didn't get it.

I give the backstory because these people are not just blowing off my game app and telling me they didnt get the email. They are excited about it, and they want to try it for a tedious part of our job, but they cant get it, and I have egg on my face.

What is going on? I see old issues of nobody getting the invites. But they look fixed.

Are like 60% of my attempted 40 some test audience unaware of their own email address?

I would guess it must be their email providers filtering testflight emails at a higher level than users can see, but I do have an icloud email user that is not getting them.

any clues or ideas?

TestFlight

Q