Application being rejected for gambling, without offering any real gambling.

Hi,

We trying to deliver a application to App Store, but your app continuous rejected by Apple Review Team because our advertising banners.

App Store Review Guideline 5.3.4. 

Specifically, your app does not meet the following requirement(s): 

- You have not provided documentation showing you have the required licensing and permissions to distribute your app in all the countries or regions you selected in App Store Connect. 

- Access to the app has not been restricted so it can only be used where you have the required license. 

We don't offer any gambling feature and not mention gambling in your app. Also, we competently remove our banners from app, but still rejecting by team. We really stuck about that.

How we can approve our app with banner? We can see thousand apps with banners in App Store with gambling banners.

Hi Patrick, do you still have this issue?

My game was alsy rejected yesterday, with the same explaination. I am also investigating right now and when I asked didnt get a proper response from them (they told me to read throud some help articels and reach to this developer forum..).

Which categories do you set? Which age section? I set books and entertainment but I cant imagine this is the reason. Nevertheless I will push my updates without entertainment in my next try.

Best regards, Annika

Application being rejected for gambling, without offering any real gambling.

Q