App Store does not display all supported languages

• I use String Catalog to localize my app (built in English) to Japanese.

• The app works fine and supports both languages. I have tested on TestFlight, and the live version download from App Store also supports 2 languages.

• But the display on App Store only indicates Japanese.

• I have no idea why the number for localized files show 0 for both English and Japanese. The Localization of Japanese works fine.

How to fix this?

Replies

Fixed!

I don't know which one of this is the one that fixes this issue. I didn't try it separately, just did both the same time.

1. In String Catalog, I marked all English locale to be "Reviewed". Doing this will turn the existing grey texts into black

2. App Store Connect warned me that I didn't have a localization for custom intent (for widgets). In Xcode, in the intent file, I click Localize in the Inspectors. Doing this will increase the number of File Localized to 1 for each locale.

Note: I just realized that in App Store Connect, when you will your app in TestFlight tab. There is a Build Metadata, and if you scroll down you will see Store Information section. This will list all supported languages. You can check this before actually publish your app.