There is no information for In-App Purchases 21102

Hi there

I have a problem testing IAP's in my App. I'm able to handle purchases perfectly fine in xcode previewes, using storekit 2 with a configuration File. Now in the Testflight Beta version (Internal Testing) I get the following Error:

"There's no information available for In-App Purchases issue. Try again later 21102"

My Storekit implementation is very similar to this tutorial:

https://www.revenuecat.com/blog/engineering/ios-in-app-subscription-tutorial-with-storekit-2-and-swift/#h-implementing-on-device-subscriptions-with-storekit-2-in-swift

All The IAP prerequisits should be met acording to: (https://developer.apple.com/help/app-store-connect/configure-in-app-purchase-settings/overview-for-configuring-in-app-purchases)

https://developer.apple.com/help/app-store-connect/configure-in-app-purchase-settings/overview-for-configuring-in-app-purchases

I'd appreciate it, if someone could help me with this issue. Chris

Answered by Lemmi1963 in 773131022

Hi everyone

I just had the same with a new app I was developing, but I was 100% sure, my code is correct. I decided to publish the app anyway, and hoped it works when the app goes live. So I put the app into appstoreconnect and sent it for review. After a day it was rejected with screenshots showing again the same issue, the reviewer asked me to "improve the user experience". And finally the good thing was... I immediately tested it again without any change, and ... it worked. I re-submitted it without any change, let the reviewers know, that it must be some kind of issue at Apple, and that I did not do any code change, and 24h later the app was approved and functioning.

It might not be the nice way, but maybe it indeed helps just to do this review cycle to get it working.

Cheers

Tre transcactin seems successful at first (shows blue checkmark), the problem seems to occur, whilst validating the transaction. Is it possible that It could have something to do with receipt validation? This should be completely handled by storekit 2 itself, however I have read in other forums, that it might need to be done manually... I hope not.

Im Running the Beta version of the app on my iPhone 13, and signing in with personal Apple ID for the purchase (No sandbox user or anything)

I'm having the same problem testing on device and on App Store Review. In production it's working.

I'm having the same problem on sandbox account test, same error info,and I also find someone having the same problem: https://discussionschinese.apple.com/thread/255293140?answerId=259854794322#259854794322 This has been bothering me for two days,and still haven't found a solution.

I encountered yesterday the same problem. I have spent two days trying to solve it without success. I even try creating a complete new blank project, create a new app in Connect and having the same issue.

same issue over here!

same issue

same issue

I have the same 21102 error

Same issue here. It seems to be loading for 10-15 seconds after I confirm payment only to give the error described above.

Facing the same 21102 error issue on Testflight.

Same issue here.

Same issue here.

I also have this problem with the first app, but I submitted a free one first. After the approval, this problem will be gone

I also have the same issue.

Same here, and no idea how to fix it for the last week.

Accepted Answer

Hi everyone

I just had the same with a new app I was developing, but I was 100% sure, my code is correct. I decided to publish the app anyway, and hoped it works when the app goes live. So I put the app into appstoreconnect and sent it for review. After a day it was rejected with screenshots showing again the same issue, the reviewer asked me to "improve the user experience". And finally the good thing was... I immediately tested it again without any change, and ... it worked. I re-submitted it without any change, let the reviewers know, that it must be some kind of issue at Apple, and that I did not do any code change, and 24h later the app was approved and functioning.

It might not be the nice way, but maybe it indeed helps just to do this review cycle to get it working.

Cheers

There is no information for In-App Purchases 21102

Q