Cannot sign in to TestFlight App on macOS

Since updating to 14.2 beta 2 I see the following error when trying to sign in to the TestFlight App on macOS.

"Password reuse not available for account"

It seems like it possibly affecting the AppStore too, from the device logs I see:

Error Domain=AMSErrorDomain Code=2 \"Password reuse not available for account\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Password reuse not available for account, NSLocalizedFailureReason=The account state does not support password reuse.}"

I've tried signing out of the App Store to fix it but now I can't sign into either the store of TestFlight. I've also tried, multiple restarts and safe mode.

Things seem fine on other platforms.

Is this a known issue? Are others seeing it? Any ideas for how to reset things or what the error might be referring to?

Yeah I'm seeing the same thing on an iPad pro on 17.2 and Xcode 15.0.1 when logging into TestFlight, no idea what's causing it, it just won't let me use TestFlight.

I think this is a problem at Apples end with the account, I tried a different TestFlight account on the same device and it worked ok

Hi, have you found a solution for this problem? I have the same issue on my company iPhone...

Cannot sign in to TestFlight App on macOS

Q