Unable to Add for Review The items below are required to start the review process: New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later, iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS SDKs. Apps built with beta versions aren’t all

Unable to Add for Review The items below are required to start the review process: New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later, iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS SDKs. Apps built with beta versions aren’t allowed. This build is using a beta version of Xcode and can’t be submitted. Make sure you’re using the latest version of Xcode or the latest seed release found on the releases tab in News and Updates

I'm using Xcode 15 Beta 8

I am having the same issue, but with Xcode 15.0.1 (not beta)

Same issue with Xcode 15.0.1

Same issue here. Xcode 15.0.1 (not beta).

Same issue. I'm using 15.0.1 (Not beta)

Same issue. Called developer support and they just asked for screenshots. My guess is that it will resolve in the next hour or so.

Yup, same here, I'm guessing it is some problem related to the connect website than some problem with our installations of Xcode + SDK

Anyone else notice App Store Connect being especially buggy with things like this over the last few months? I've had so many problems just submitting my app. Sometimes my Apple Watch screenshots disappear and then it won't show up in the store until I release a new version with screenshots again. Another time I had my version get into an unusable state and had to reset some settings before it fixed itself. Don't even get me started on what it takes to get the idfa removed off your privacy info...literally took weeks of going back and forth with app review and apple developer support...a lot of bugginess. Apple needs to get back into the quality business.

same here

same issue with Version 15.0.1 (15A507) not beta

Unable to Add for Review The items below are required to start the review process: New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later, iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS SDKs. Apps built with beta versions aren’t all

Q