How to speak to a real person about an App Store / Search Ads Scam?

My app was originally #1 in most countries for its main search keyword. It is now 20+ even using search ads. I have accidentally discovered a huge App Store scam where a developer can cheaply destroy any other app's ranking. I can also show I have been a victim. Howe can I speak to a real person to discuss this? Obviously it would be a bad idea to post it here. I seem to get semi "automated" responses when I use contact us.

Replies

How can I speak to a real person to discuss this?

If it's actually an Apple security vulnerability, you could try their security reporting program; see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201220

Other than that I would not expect to get any useful interaction with Apple. "Report a bug, and post the number here, thanks."

Have you considered talking to a journalist?

I'm trying the "Contact Us" inside Appstoreconnect first with the category of fraud. I haven't had much luck discussing issues in the past tho' - I usually get a reply telling me to do the stuff that I have already said to them that I have done.

Apple came back and said that they are investigating it but that they will not be reporting back.