Whatsapp for business - not saving quick reply(under business tools) on IOS 16.3.1.

Hi Apple Team,

I am using WhatsApp from last 10 years. I am currently using iPhone 14 Pro Max with updated version of 16.3.1.

Issue description: Once I go into business tools and quick reply set and save a quick reply. I return on my chat screen the quick reply disappears. I’m following the below steps How to use quick replies In the WhatsApp Business app, tap More options > Business tools > Quick replies. Tap Add . Tap Message to create your desired message. Tap Shortcut to set the keyboard shortcut for your quick reply. Tap SAVE. Above step are not working for me. This was working in Android.

Please help me with this issue. As I’m facing huge loss in my business. Kindly help with a resolution .

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of akash_roch Down vote post of akash_roch
4.5k views
  • I got the same issues since 2 weeks ago too

• Same issue, on iPhone X please let us know when WhatsApp fixes this

Add a Comment

Replies

Same issue here

Same issue please help

Same issue here. iPhone 11 on ios 16.3.1

WhatsApp quick reply feature is not working now.

Please your help, same issue Here

Update your Business WhatsApp, the problem has been resolved with the current update!

Enjoy🙂

Here is the same. bug WhatsApp Business quick answers Continue

i have tried all recommendation on the post above. Still now working on iphone 8 plus 16.1.1

Same issue here

Same issue here!

Hey guys! Got same problem quick reply is missing after saved. Then, I had updated my Whatsapp Business just now 23/3/2023, and the quick reply function is working again! Try now :)

Add a Comment

I've been having the same issue for the longest while. When I contact What's app, they keep saying delete and re-install the app but it still doesn't work. Their response now is it is being dealt with. I'm not even sure if it's an iOS issue or a What's App issue but it is very INCONVENIENT!