Whatsapp for business - not saving quick reply(under business tools) on IOS 16.3.1.

Hi Apple Team,

I am using WhatsApp from last 10 years. I am currently using iPhone 14 Pro Max with updated version of 16.3.1.

Issue description: Once I go into business tools and quick reply set and save a quick reply. I return on my chat screen the quick reply disappears. I’m following the below steps How to use quick replies In the WhatsApp Business app, tap More options > Business tools > Quick replies. Tap Add . Tap Message to create your desired message. Tap Shortcut to set the keyboard shortcut for your quick reply. Tap SAVE. Above step are not working for me. This was working in Android.

Please help me with this issue. As I’m facing huge loss in my business. Kindly help with a resolution .

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of akash_roch Down vote post of akash_roch
4.5k views
  • I got the same issues since 2 weeks ago too

• Same issue, on iPhone X please let us know when WhatsApp fixes this

Add a Comment

Replies

There could be several reasons why quick replies are not being saved on WhatsApp for Business on iOS 16.3.1. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1.Check if you have the latest version of WhatsApp for Business installed on your device. If not, update it from the App Store.

2.Make sure that you have enabled the Quick Replies feature in the Business Settings of your WhatsApp account. To do this, go to Settings > Business Settings > Quick Replies and toggle the switch to ON.

3.Ensure that you have granted WhatsApp permission to access your device's microphone and camera. Quick Replies require access to these features to work properly.

4.Try clearing the cache of WhatsApp. Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage, find WhatsApp in the list of apps, and tap on it. Then, tap "Offload App" or "Delete App" to remove it from your device. After that, reinstall WhatsApp and try setting up Quick Replies again.

5.If none of the above solutions work, contact WhatsApp support for further assistance. They may be able to help you resolve the issue or provide additional troubleshooting steps. https://socialseam.org/

• I’ve tried all of these too - no change

iphone 13 Pro WhatsApp Business I created one quick reply a few weeks ago (which is still there and working), now when I create one it is momentarily ‘saved’, but immediately disappears when I exit that section of the app. I’ve tried every which way, every style and formate of Quick Reply, and every way of leaving that area of the app (to ensure I’m not accidentally cancelling the Reply). Nothing works!

Add a Comment

I’m having the same issue. iOS updated and last version of WhatsApp. Solutions didn’t work and I’m waiting for WhatsApp to reply. Anything else to be done?

I’m also having the same problem with WhatsApp Business on my iPhone SE 3. I suspect this requires an update from WhatsApp. Tried to get help from them(WhatsApp) but was unsuccessful!

I also have this problem. I have iphone 11 with updated iOS 16.3.1 and latest version of Whatsap. But WhatsApp support offered no solution except to update my IOS and app. Very disappointed in their response! This is also making my business extra difficult and time consuming to operate.

Same here, I am using an iphone 12 with ios 16.0 and the latest version of WA Business. I can create the quick reply, hit save and I see it added to the list of quick replies, but when I go back to the chats it is not available. Go back to the list of quick replies and it is gone. I have tried ten times to create replies and the same happens. Tried reinstalling whatsapp and it keeps happening. Please help!! This is a huge deal for our business, we need them working!

Same issue. Please let whatsapp know they need to fix this!

Hi, same problem. I run on 16.3.1 on iPhone 13 Pro max. I had this problem since 2 weeks ago. Tried everything as well as to restore iPhone and WhatsApp. And doesn’t work. I tried hard 3 times to get help both from Apple and WhatsApp but didn’t get any help. Is a huge problem for who uses WhatsApp WA as a business tool. I’m spending a lot of time to copy and paste the same messages. But what is still make me angry is WhatsApp team completely ignore me. Until I found this forum, I thought I was the only person on planet having this problem. I searched on spanish browsers and it seems nobody except me does have the same issue .

Same issue here, Since last updated version of 16.3.1. on my Iphone XR. Also the same issue happening on Iphone 7 Since last updated version of 15.7.3. I know both are not recent version Iphones, but reading other coments it semm that is not the cause for missing the great tool of quick reply.

Having the same issue.

Having the same

Same thing happening to me too! Ugh this is so annoying and frustrating! People have highlighted this issue many time and weeks ago. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ASAP!

I'm having the same issue. I contacted WhatsApp support, but they were not able to reply with a solution

Hi, my WA business also has this kind of problem, already One month plus, this problem still haven’t settle, there are super make our reply become slowly, and we need to double work and spend a lot of time. This is super effected our business, pls apple kindly to respond our requirements and solve it. Thanks a lot.

hi all. yesterday I spoke with Apple for 2nd time, and that refused the problem as the 3rd party’s issue. I wrote again to WhatsApp team, copied and pasted what I wrote here end this is their answer( I share with you)

Hi,  Thanks for your message.  We are sorry to hear there is an ongoing issue with WhatsApp. This issue has been escalated to the appropriate parties and we are working to get this fixed. Thank you for your patience.  If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We'll be happy to help!  --  WhatsApp Support WhatsApp Support Team 

mates: we have just to wait (seated). 😅 best regards to everybody v.

Hi All, same issue here. tried the shrink the quick reply message <50, not working, tried shrink message < 25 characters, not working as well. Delete and Reinstall Whatsapp Business app, not working. Reset Iphone, not working. Waiting the new WhatsApp business update

Best Regards...