Cannot submit in-app with new buid: Unable to get the in-app approved

Hello,

I have added new non-consumable in-app to my existing app. Initially I messed up and sent it to review by itself (since in-apps and regular submissions seem to be handled by different teams).

It got rejected and the review notes said that the review couldn't be done, because they couldn't test it in the app. Makes sense.

So I submitted new build to app review and then submitted the in-app again. Same rejection reason. The build got approved, the in-app got rejected.

After my newest build was approved. I added note in the review notes that the in-app is available in approved build. But after almost 48 hours "In Review" I got another rejection:

We have returned your in-app purchase products to you as the required binary was not submitted. When you are ready to submit the binary, please resubmit the in-app purchase products with the binary.

I have no idea how to submit "in-app purchase products with the binary".

When preparing new version for review, there isn't any option to add the in-app as a single submission.

Please help :/

Creating new in-app purchase makes it available to include as part of new version submission. But the dialog does not offer to select in-app that was previously rejected.

Seems like bug in ASC?

Cannot submit in-app with new buid: Unable to get the in-app approved

Q