What devices should I take screenshots for iPhone iPad iOS 14

Web Search give me 14 devices (10 iPhone and 4 iPad) that can run iOS 14.0 which is what my app is implemented for. The App Store only gives me 10 slots for screenshots so which devices should I drop from this list

iPhone 6S & 6S Plus. iPhone SE (1st generation) iPhone 7 & 7 Plus. iPhone 8 & 8 Plus. iPhone X. iPhone XS & XS Max. iPhone XR. All iPad Pro models. iPad (7th generation) iPad (6th generation) iPad (5th generation) iPad mini 4 and 5. iPad Air (3rd & 4th generation) iPad Air 2.

That's not how the screenshots work. If you go into App Store Connect you'll see something like this:

In this case, for this app, the 6.7-inch versions are optional, and the 6.5-inch and 5.5-inch ones are required. So you need to provide up to 10 screenshots for 6.5-inch devices, and up to 10 for 5.5-inch devices.

As you can see, if someone were to be using a 6.7-inch iPhone, they are being shown the 6.5-inch screenshots because the 6.7-inch ones will scale down to 6.5 inches without really losing anything. But you can provide 6.7-inch versions if there's something different about that device size (maybe the game board is bigger, or the tab bar fits in an extra button, that sort of thing).

You can view all sizes in the Media Manager by clicking on that blue link. It'll show you which sizes are required and which are optional.

What devices should I take screenshots for iPhone iPad iOS 14

Q