Bad Bundle Executable. You must include a valid CFBundleExecutable key in your bundle's information property list file

When using Transporter to upload my installer to the app store I am getting the error below. I've checked the info.plist and it does have a valid CFBundleExecutable key. I'm thinking this error may be a red herring. Has anyone else received this error when you know for a fact that the key is there? If so, please let me know how you resolved it.

Here's the key from my info.plist CFBundleExecutable BattleOfZama

The executable I put in there works perfectly when I execute the .app file so I believe the CFBundleExecutable key is correct.

"Asset validation failed (90259) Bad Bundle Executable. You must include a valid CFBundleExecutable key in your bundle's information property list file. (ID: 8e8444aa-ee91-4e2f-a6c0-4f0cf1efd15c)"

It turns out I misspelled the "MacOS" folder as "MacOs" and that seems to have been causing the problem.

Bad Bundle Executable. You must include a valid CFBundleExecutable key in your bundle's information property list file

Q