Membership expired, no where to renew it?

Hi, my apple developer membership expired as my payment method did not work, and now all my apps published have been removed from the store. I have tried going onto my account on the apple developer app, but there is no place to renew the app. All i get is the text

"Renew your membership to continue accessing program benefits and services. Open the Apple Developer app on your iPhone or iPad, tap the Account tab, and sign in. Then tap Renew and follow the prompts. If you agreed to the Paid Applications Agreement, you'll need to agree to it again after renewal. You can view this agreement in the Agreements, Tax and Banking section of App Store Connect."

Apple support is not providing any info, i have gone to the agreements and there is no new agreement to accept, so i need help in how to renew my membership urgently and have my apps relisted.

I am facing the same problem. Located in India . I don’t see the renew button anywhere, not in developer account or developer app either . It just says Valid through Aug24 2023. Doesn’t provide any option to renew . If anyone has a solution, kindly help.

I'm also facing the same issue on the developer account.. I have tried to login in Apple Developer application on my iPhone, and not able to find the "Renew" option.

Hi, Did you solve this? how? Thanks

same here hellp apple, can you please help us?

Hello, I am facing same problem. Here is what apple support team told me to do. Not yet tried but might work.

// I understand you are contacting us about renewing your company membership.

To renew your membership please add funds to your account holder Apple ID. Please click on the below website for more information,

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT208687

Once you have added the funds follow the below instructions to renew,

On an iOS device:

• Open the Settings app.
  • Make sure you are signed in with the account holder Apple ID
  • Tap your name.
  • Tap Subscriptions.
  • Locate and re-activate the Apple Developer program subscription

On a Mac OS device:

• Open the App Store app.
  • Click your name. If you can't find your name, click Sign In.
  • Click Account Settings.
  • Scroll to Subscriptions, then click Manage.
  • Next to the subscription, click Edit. Re-activate the subscription.

//

This auto renew feature is broken, it simply doesn't work. At least I see no way of getting rid of the card expiration issue. Instead disable auto renew and do a one time payment, works with no issues. I think it won't help you this time, but for next renewal at least.

Accept all the agreements that you have pending to accept and then the button will appear.

Last day of my Membership but i dont see anywhere renew button i am checking on App store on mobile and mac , apple developer app on both side ,apple developer login to both side but dont see anywhere i have raised request to apple before 3 days but no support from there anyone know how to renew now

My account expired on Dec 6th 2023 and I just can't renew it because there's no place to do it. On the developer app I have no option to renew. I just says my suscription expired. Pls help!

Any help will be greatly appreciated, all my apps have been removed from the app store and I am also not seeing the renew option... Please suggest a solution ASAP....

@apple Team, is anyone listening to this thread and could you please respond so that we all have some kind of updates???

Had the same problem (expired but can't see a renew button anywhere - on dev app or on developer website)- this worked for me

1. go to the app store and log in using the same email u used for the previous purchases
  2. click the account (top right), and you will see "subscriptions" and other options.
  3. I tapped on subscriptions, and saw my developer subscription has expired, and an option to renew or repurchase - I can't remember
  4. I clicked on it and then it was like a normal App Store purchase
  5. Immediately renewed my membership and the App Store Connect no longer says expired and access to everything is back

not sure if this was significant - I used to be in the UK so on the UK App Store, then I moved to Spain and switched stores, maybe that messed up my auto-renew? anyway before I tried the above I switched my App Store region back to the UK, not sure if it made a difference or not.

Anyway, total waste of time, but hope it helps someone else!

The membership can be renewed from the Apple Developer App only. If u donot see the renew button, it means last time another apple id was used to renew the subscription. Logon to developer.apple.com and goto see your users / team list. That will give you an idea of which ac was used last time. Either signin using one of those acs until you find the renew option in the developer app or contact apple support. I used the call option and the issue was understood and resolved in 5 mins. They will basically map the subscription to your desired apple id out of your list of users. Once this is done, sign in to the developer app using this apple id and you should see the renew option.

"Your Membership has been Renewed"

1. Go to iPhone Settings and login with your apple ID (email) with which you login to apple developer to publish your apps.
  2. Download Apple Developer app from the app store and login with your apple ID (email) with which you login to apple developer to publish your apps.
  3. Open Apple Developer app, Select Account at the bottom menu and renew your subscription.

You will have to add payment card during the process with which you'll pay for the subscription.

Happened to me too Just add money into your wallet it would be auto renewed in a minute

I have a similar problem. Can someone help me? If someone have solved this error, reply back

Membership expired, no where to renew it?

Q