Builds from Xcode 14 RC are missing app clip domain status value in App Store Connect

Note: My app is in pre-order status for a version approved against Xcode 13.4.1, the below is for submitting an update with iOS/iPadOS 16 support using Xcode 14 RC released today.

Is this happening for anyone else?

I just downloaded Xcode 14 RC and archived/uploaded a build. When I select the build in App Store Connect to submit to review, it isn't showing my App Clip domains.

When I select a build that was created yesterday with Xcode 14 Beta 6 from Xcode Cloud, the domains show, but for obvious reasons (Xcode beta tools) I cannot submit that build.

I'm waiting for Xcode Cloud to add RC to their list and try again, but I'm stuck. I think it is just an App Store Connect issue, because my code is literally unchanged between these two builds less the build version. Furthermore, I inspected the archive locally from Xcode 14 RC and in the validation step, confirmed the entitlement lists my two appclips associated domains in both the app target and app clip target.

I created a feedback for this here: FB11471066, FB11335182

Has anyone else had this issue? I know that App Clips was having some issues a few weeks ago but this seems like something entirely different: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/712372

Finally, to the last of my ability to troubleshoot, running the Diagnostics under App Clips Testing in the Settings app, I get all green checkmarks for both of my domains--so I really just believe this to be a portal issue and that everything actually checks out.

• I'm having a similar issue. Was this ever resolved for you?

Add a Comment