App Store Connect does not show subscription summary correctly

Recently App Store Connect, Trends panel, Summary section does not show some of our subscription packages correctly even though we have many sales on those subscriptions. Activations of some of our packages are 0 even we have many sales.

Also, the chart does not show some of our packages. I am wondering how to solve this issue. I am attaching a screenshots about this.

Replies

We are experiencing the same issue. I filed this forum post a few weeks ago (https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/712921) and opened a Feedback Request. Still no response from Apple. Our Activations dropped to 1 on August 1st and then 0 for the remainder of August, very similar to what you are seeing. We still see plenty of valid Activations come through our DB and Firebase Analytics. It's very unnerving, but it's a little reassuring to see it happen to someone else. I've double checked our subscription flow a million times even though nothing changed on our end in August. It sure looks like a reporting issue on Apple's end.

Still no reply from AppStoreConnect team. Our dashboard is wrong already over 2 months and we do not see our customer data! How can we check our analytics if the data is not correct. Please resolve this issue.

• Same here. There's been no response from our feedback request. I just attempted contacting apple through: https://developer.apple.com/contact/topic/select. Hopefully, I will have more luck through that channel. I'll let you know if we get a resolution.

Add a Comment

Why Apple is not solving this bug? It has been months since we are having the trouble. We both mailed them and wrote here. Nobody fixes the bug, they just tell we send the feedback to team. Please Apple, fix this bug. We cannot see our subscriber data correctly.

• We eventually got a response through App Store Connect feedback. They said escalated the issue to engineering, but we haven't heard anything in a few weeks:(

Add a Comment

@gbesler, are you still suffering from this bug? Our issue was magically resolved around Oct 19th. I have no idea what Apple did to fix it, but at least we seem to see accurate active subscribers counts again. We were in the dark from between August 1 - Oct 19.