Where to start with iOS Application

Hello everyone, with the help of some people from the Android community, I was able to develop an application for my e-commerce webstore located at checkoutfirst.com The app I had developed is located here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.checkoutfirst.webapp&hl=en&gl=US I'm wondering how difficult it is to develop and launch an iOS app in comparison to Android, and if there is free software available to launch a web view iOS application? I've heard there's a strict criteria to get the app approved for live for the Apple app market

Apple has prepared many tutorial, and more are available on internet (i.e. the Stanford lecture CS193p on YouTube). You could start from "Apple Developer", all WWDC tech talks and more, and Xcode.

I've heard there's a strict criteria to get the app approved for live for the Apple app market

Yes there is. One of them is that the app should not only be an access to a website. Which seems to be your case. It need to have specific features that enhance user experience and take profit of iOS capabilities.

how difficult it is to develop and launch an iOS app in comparison to Android

It all depends on your skillset. If you're skilled in Android, Android will appear easier. If you're skilled in iOS, iOS will appear much simpler… But it is known that Appstore performs more exacting controls before approving apps.

Please note that you should not use the forum to advertise your own sites.

Good luck.

Where to start with iOS Application

Q