In-App purchase is showing different currency symbol for some countries

This is my code for getting the local price and currency symbol.

private func getLocalCurrencyAndPrice(from product: SKProduct) -> (currency: String, price: Double) {
    //Get the currency
    let numberFormatter = NumberFormatter()
    numberFormatter.numberStyle = .currency
    numberFormatter.locale = product.priceLocale
    let priceString = numberFormatter.string(from: 0)
    let currencyString = ((priceString?.replacingOccurrences(of: "0", with: ""))?.replacingOccurrences(of: ".", with: ""))?.replacingOccurrences(of: ",", with: "")
    let trimmedCurrency = currencyString?.trimmingCharacters(in: .whitespacesAndNewlines)

//Get the price
    let price = (product.price.doubleValue).roundToDecimal(2)
    return (currency: trimmedCurrency ?? "", price: price)
}

And this is how I am getting separate values:

let currency = getLocalCurrencyAndPrice(from: product).currency
let price = getLocalCurrencyAndPrice(from: product).price

I have created sandbox users for different App Store regions from the App Store Connect. It shows almost all regional prices and currency symbols perfectly except for Indonesia, Taiwan & Korea.

For Indonesia, on the "App Store Connect" It is showing Rp as their currency symbol: (Please ignore the differences in currency amount for now for all 3 countries)

But on the application, it is showing IDR:

For Taiwan, on the "App Store Connect" & on the application, It is showing $ as their currency symbol:

But on the "Settings > App Store > Sandbox User > Manage" & "Purchase Pop-Up view", it is showing NT$ as their currency symbol:

For Korea, on the "App Store Connect", "Settings > App Store > Sandbox User > Manage" & "Purchase Pop-Up view", It is showing  as their currency symbol:

But on the application, it is showing  with a double line:

Why these mismatches are showing while I am getting the value from the same source? What have I done wrongly?

Question link of Stackoverflow

Replies

Same here, have you found a solution?