TestFlight emails in Spam. Any possible solution?

I realise this is a duplicate issue, but I think it's fair to continue to highlight what has been a problem for at lease the last 7 years now.

https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/5802

I have 150 users that agreed to beta test my app, but only about 30 installs as the whole TestFlight system has many issues which add so much friction to onboarding users. In todays environment, we need to make it as simple as possible for users to get on our apps, TestFlight does not help.

• Half the emails never arrive for random reasons and need to be resent
  • When they do arrive, they end up in the spam folder.
  • After they do get the email the TestFlight user experience is laborious to say the least.

There must be a better way. One option is to use the public link, however my app is not ready for untrusted users otherwise I would simply publish to the App Store.

If we could generate a single use link in App Store Connect this would fix all the issues, we could send a branded email with instructions from our own domain and avoid any spam filter problem.

This link exists already, it is basically the link that is sent in the email we just need access to these unique links to send to our users.

TestFlight allows up to 10000 users, I wonder how many apps have ever gotten more than 100 on there considering how poor the experience is and how poorly apple are supporting this.

Again, there must be a better way.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of SeamusTEN Down vote post of SeamusTEN

Replies

I’m curious about this as well as I will be launching my app on TestFlight soon.