Please Help!!!! Additional time message to evaluate my submission and Apple Developer Program account

My last App update was Rejected and Apple has sent me a message: Thank you for submitting your app for review.

We need additional time to evaluate your submission and Apple Developer Program account. Your submission status will appear as "Rejected" in App Store Connect while we investigate. However, we do not require a revised binary or additional information from you at this time. If we notice any issues that require your attention, we will let you know via App Store Connect. If we find no issues with your submission or account, the submission will be approved. If you have not heard back from us after 7 business days from the date you received this message and would like to inquire about the status of our review, you may file a request via the Apple Developer Contact Us page. Best regards, App Store Review

I am still waiting for 3 weeks.

Has anyone else had the same experience? I am so disappointed.

Answered by ozgecevik in 717858022

Hi, I have good news. After three weeks investigation process, the app is approved. don't lose your hope.

I also received the exact same message, do you have an update there?

This evaluation usually takes 7 business days to conclude. If you have not received any additional information after 7 business days from the date you received the initial message and would like to inquire about the status of our review, request an update using the Apple Developer Contact Us page.

We are stuck in this uncertain situation :/ I'm tired of waiting

The same thing happened to me, they rejected my application. I sent it for review again, they took my account under review again. They terminated the accounts of many people to whom they sent this e-mail without giving any reason. It's very frustrating, I wish you patience. 🙏

Accepted Answer

Hi, I have good news. After three weeks investigation process, the app is approved. don't lose your hope.

Same case here, it's been 4 weeks and no reply. Tried everything I can to contact support but no meaningful reply so far.

The same here, 1 month already, very sad.

My app has been stuck for more than 3 months. (I has several submissions during the period of time). The last submission takes more than one and half month, and the app review team seems to ignore my question during the review progress. They won't show you that their progress of review and give any meaningful reply. After all, they don't really care small enterprise, and only "Big" app will be approved under reasonable timeframe.

Same thing happened to me about a month ago. No reply from the review team. No useful information when trying to contact anyone from Apple regarding this issue. My game's player base depends on weekly updates, so this totally destroyed my game. Just for reference, my game has over 1 million paid downloads on the Google Play Store. I am already discussing with a lawyer the possibility of a lawsuit against Apple for the loss of money this issue has generated. Totally unprofessional. How can it take over a month to complete a review? And what exactly are they "evaluating"???

Yayyyy! , Good News is my game finally got approved after 5 weeks. Thanks Appstore review team.

Same case here, it's been 6 weeks and no reply. I am a developer from China。

The first time I received news of being investigated was on October 3rd

Good news, after waiting for almost two months, the review passed yesterday!!!!!!!

Same case here, it's been 7 weeks and no reply. I am a developer from Vietnam, my game I have submited: Ba Bích - Tiến lên miền nam.

I'm still waiting from Oct 24, 2022

Please Help!!!! Additional time message to evaluate my submission and Apple Developer Program account

Q