Lost in Tiers

Hello,

I'm lost in the different Tiers for my in-app purchases.

I'd like to set the price of my in-app to $1.99 / 1.99€.

For sure, Tier 2 looks appropriate.

But when fetching the real price, when trying to pay this in-app, price is 2,29€ and not 1,99€.

So I tried Alternate Tier 2. Price is then 2,99€ !!!

Alternate Tier 1 will set the price to 1,99€ but the price will also be $0.99, and I'd like to have $1.99 too.

So, I'm confused and don't know what to do.

Any idea for me?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Alexandre

Replies

This looks related to my problem with IAP pricing. See this thread. I see the same for one of my in-app purchases. I've set the price to 1.99 € / 1.99 $, but in the app 2.29 € is shown. It looks like it is actually setting the price to another tier. Another possible reason might be an upcoming price change in the App Store.

Are you setting the price for the entire app or an in-app purchase?

I'd like to set the price of my in-app to $1.99 / 1.99€.

In which country, as price varies by country ?

Tier 2 is clearly the most appropriate.

But when fetching the real price, when trying to pay this in-app, price is 2,29€ and not 1,99€.

Where do you see this (from which country ?)

You could contact Apple support.

Thanks for your answers.

My app is free, I set this price to my in-app.

The price is 2,29€ in France.

I contacted Apple... let's wait...

I believe you are reporting a price descrepancy when testing in-app purchases in sandbox (incl. TestFlight). If so, note that this isn't impacted production. What you see in App Store is correct and would be the price reflected in production to customers. If you could, please file a ticket with your example app/IAP for us to further to investigate. http://feedbackassistant.apple.com

Thanks for your feedback.

I already filled a ticker, number is FB10022028. I added some infos.

Best regards