My app will be Rejected from last 5 days, What is the issue?

I got same reply always

Hello,

Thank you for submitting your app for review.

We need additional time to evaluate your submission and Apple Developer Program account. Your submission status will appear as "Rejected" in App Store Connect while we investigate. However, we do not require a revised binary or additional information from you at this time.

If we notice any issues that require your attention, we will let you know via App Store Connect. If we find no issues with your submission or account, the submission will be approved.

If you have not heard back from us after 7 business days from the date you received this message and would like to inquire about the status of our review, you may file a request via the Apple Developer Contact Us page.

Best regards,

App Store Review

I am also experiencing the same situation. but I didn't get any response. It's been 4 days and the problem persists.

I am also experiencing the same situation. but I didn't get any response. It's been 4 days and the problem persists.

It looks like it's happening with most of us. Last 1 month, I kept getting this initial review message. Then after 7 to 10 days, they either approve or ask for new modifications.

Is this a new developer account?

hello,The app we just put on trial also encountered the same problem. Have you answered your question.

I'm having the same problem with my account submitting the app to the AppStore for the first time.

I have the same problem. After 7 days I get no response then my app keeps getting rejected again for the same reason.

I got same message from my app. I am using this account over 2 years. 2 apps are already submitted. This was my 3rd app. This is very little radio app. Just 2 page and few functions. I meant to say there is no harmful and suspicious codes. I don't understand why this happened

I am also experiencing the same situation any update guys ???

did you get soulation ?

I also got the same message 9 days ago. Any update on this matter?

Same for me, any update please?

Hello peers! I received the same message today. Do you guys know what is this about?

I've just added descriptions in the metadata... and uploaded a new app version with some bug corrected. The descriptions in the previous versions were very weak so I added an extended description about the app. I don't know if this is the issue and reason I'm receiving this message from the Store. But we need to release the app ASAP... :(

Did you manage to solve that issue? How?

Thank you very much in advance, Carol

Did you get solution?

This has been happening to me since April 1, 2022. Multiple rejections, numerous appeals rejected, and the app and account is under investigation for the second time this month.

This is my only account which I've had since 2020 with several apps published. The one being rejected was doing well.

My app will be Rejected from last 5 days, What is the issue?

Q