Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

Hi,

I created an application for a client.

The client put me as a developer in his team on AppStore Connect. For that I use Xcode 13.2.1. It's a UIKit application in Swift with Storyboards.

• I built the app => no problem
  • I tested it on my iPhone => no problem
  • From Xcode I made an archive and uploaded it to TestFlight => no problem
  • The archive has been received by Apple. It was then processed by Apple => no problem
  • And finally I received a notification that it was available on TestFlight => no problem

TestFlight offers me to install it but when I try it does not install it. If I try to click on the icon of the application it shows me the message

"This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

I have tried installing other apps from TestFlight and have no issues.

I checked on my mac for the various certificates for this client and they are all good and valid.

I don't understand why for this application I have this behavior.

Someone would have any idea ?

Regards

Tof

Answered by in 706012022

Update 2022-12-09: This issue [2] is now resolved. If you continue to have issues with installing or running TestFlight builds, first ensure you're running the most recent version of TestFlight (3.2.3 as of this update), and if so, please file a feedback report as noted below.

Update 2022-03-03: This issue is now resolved for the vast majority of existing builds. We continue to identify and fix a small number of apps still impacted. If you continue to see this issue, the fastest resolution is to upload a new build to TestFlight. If the issue remains after uploading a new build, please file a feedback report as noted below.

Note: If you are not the developer of an app that is experiencing this issue, please contact the developer and refer them to this post.

Update 2022-02-25: This issue is now resolved for new builds you upload to TestFlight. We are working to fix existing TestFlight builds which were uploaded while the issue was happening [1]. Those existing builds should be fixed in the coming days.

This issue impacted apps which contained multiple bundles (for example, extensions) and were being installed on a device for the first time.

If you continue to see install issues for newly uploaded builds, please file a feedback report via the Feedback Assistant app or website, include a sysdiagnose from an impacted device, and post the Feedback number here for further investigation.

We appreciate your patience.

—Jason.

[1] Between Wednesday February 23, 2022 and Thursday February 24, 2022, approximately.

[2] Between Wednesday December 7, 2022 and Friday December 09, 2022, approximately.

Same problem: number: FB10036188

Has this issue reappeared again? Get the same thing now on two different accounts, builds earlier in the day worked now none are working, 6 apps and 2 different accounts all the same issue, repeated uploads

I think this issue is happening again.

Just ran into the same problem. Everything works normal until the install on the phone from Test Flight.

The same for us :( Submitted feedback with sysdiagnose: FB11859244 (Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified.")

I'm having this issue.

Same. Everything runs fine until trying to install on the device from TestFlight

+1 😖

Same problem here, all ok except TestFlight, install won’t work.

Same issue here: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified." when trying to install.

Same issue here. Build uploads properly to App Store Connect, processes, appears on TestFlight, but once you go to install it we get the "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

Looking in the Console, the more specific error is:

[IXSErrorPresenter presentErrorForIdentities:code:underlyingError:errorSource:]: Asked to present alert for error 14 source MobileInstallation underlying error Error Domain=MIInstallerErrorDomain Code=13 "Failed to verify code signature of /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.mJCCFM/extracted/Payload/MyApp.app : 0xe8008015 (A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found.)" UserInfo={FunctionName=+[MICodeSigningVerifier _validateSignatureAndCopyInfoForURL:withOptions:error:], LegacyErrorString=ApplicationVerificationFailed, SourceFileLine=78, LibMISErrorNumber=-402620395, NSLocalizedDescription=Failed to verify code signature of /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.mJCCFM/extracted/Payload/MyApp.app : 0xe8008015 (A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found.)} for identities ( "[com.company.com.myapp/P]" )

I tried changing from Automatic signing to Manual signing, revoked all certs/provisioning profiles and created new ones, but am still getting the same error.

Started happening today for us as well. Can't install from TestFlight.

Same here. We didn't change anything in the CI server, and Testflight install is failing with the same message added by other devs here.

A solution that worked for a team mate is to install a previous release from TestFlight — after verifying that it works, she upgraded to the last version, and it worked.

Just ran into the same problem.I think this issue is happening again.

Same problem here. Could it be anything to do with the fact that the Developer ID Notary Service is down (and has been for 2 days)?

Same issue

Hello folks. Thanks for reporting. The teams are investigating now. Please file a feedback report via the Feedback Assistant app or website, include a sysdiagnose from an impacted device, and post the Feedback number here. Those reports are key to identifying if this is a regression or a new issue.

(Thank you to those who've already done so.)

—Jason.

experienced same issue about 1 hour ago.

It started to happen today. Yesterday we submit an app version to TestFlight and all internal tester could installed it

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue now on new builds - feedback report: 11859760 Thanks

I have the same issue. Here's the feedback ticket: https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/feedback/11859799

I'm also seeing this issue in my latest releases to App Store Connect. I created feedback with sysdiagnose. Feedback #11859802

https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/feedback/11859802

Same issue

Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

Q