iOS: Unable to see the option of App Icon in the Product Page Optimization page in the app store connect

As the Product Page Optimization option is now available in the App Store Connect, I thought to try it out.

So I have created a test to try different App Icons. I have followed these steps to create a test and treatments for product page optimization, https://help.apple.com/app-store-connect/#/dev811bef199

But there I am unable to see the option to change the App Icon for different treatments. There I can only see the screenshots, as you can see in the attached SS .

Please let me know how can I get the option to change the App Icon for different treatments for Product Page Optimization.

I'm experiencing the same issue, i would appreciate if anyone can help me on this. Thanks in advance.

Where did you read it was possible to change the app icon ?

It seems you need to include the icons you want to test inside the app IPA, submit to review, launch the update to live, and only then you will see the option to A/B test icon in the Product Page Optimization. See this video that explains how to do it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXp_cwm10SM

I have just submitted a version with an alternative app icon in the assets catalog, but the option to test the icons is still not showing up. Did anyone experience the same?

The same. Alternative icons are in the build but App Store Connect cannot recognize it.

Same to me, tried all the solution I could find, but none of them worked.

not working for me either - tried releasing 5 times this week - nothing fixes it

I was facing the same issue, however, If I update with the latest XCode, it works well

Same issue, not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Same issue, works for some apps but not for others.

Same issue. Not only is it no longer there. Apps that were currently running icon A/B tests have been marked as completed. Luckily, Apple would never make a fundamental change to anything without clear messaging to all developers :)

the same issue with me, I use xcode 15.0

I have the same issue, I tried 3 times, and it´s not wornking. Someone found a solution?

Same issue, tried on Xcode 15.2

Broken for me as well

We are having the same issue. Does anyone know how to fix it? Please let us know. Thanks.

same for us, seems to be broken

Also the same issue on multiple App Store Connect accounts, including app where I have already ran A/B test for alternate icons.

Came here to say this. I was able to run the icons in a/b tests up until a few weeks ago when it suddenty stopped showing the icons when creating a test.

Same here after having an app approved with multiple icons in the binary.

It is important to make sure you check "Include all app icon assets" next to "App Icons Source" under Target > General. This should ensure that the icons that are needed for the test are added correctly.

Same here. Any ideas, guys?

I've previously had the same problem (2 months ago) and reported it to Apple Support team. It has been resolved (without taking any actions on my end). As of Jan 30th it started again. I had an ongoing active test (for 43days) and suddenly noticed that the alternate icons are not being displayed on the app-store. I'm also no longer able to see the alternate icons tab in the product page optimization page (when i'm trying to create a new test). I've contacted the support once again.

I would suggest everybody contact the Apple support team. They may escalate it on a higher level of priority.

iOS: Unable to see the option of App Icon in the Product Page Optimization page in the app store connect

Q