Issues in uploading screenshots for iOS app in App Store Connect

We have two sets of screenshot images for 5.5 and 6.5 displays of the iOS app which needs a new version. When I first uploaded the screenshot set for the 6.5 display, it looks all good. Then I uploaded another set for the 5.5 display and headed back to check 6.5 images. I found some of them reported errors IMAGE_TOOL_FAILURE.

Then I deleted all 6.5 screenshots, re-uploaded for the 6.5 display again. However, this time 5.5 had errors. It is like a loop. I tried tens of times.

And, if I upload 6.5 first, it all looks good. And then I go to another tab, for example, the app information tab and then come back. I also find the images are marked as 'The file has been uploaded and is processing ' .

Same as well. Nothing seems to work.

I'm here to join the band wagon. What's going on Apple? I'm trying to publish my epic chatbot update.

Same issue here. Not a single comment from @Apple and apparently it's not even a public holiday in the US today! This is unacceptable.

I think it's actually working now - just a quick update for everyone else sitting here and watching this thread

Yeah working for me now too.

This has just been fixed y'all!!! I was just able to upload the screenshots and submit my App for review.

Works for me too. Whew! I thought I was going to have to go outside and touch grass for a second.

Again same issue , 403 forbidden Error Showing . Please let me know solution

I can confirm that the issue is that only PNG files work! It should be stated somewhere in the requirements, or just like the resolution we should get an error for the file format. Ideally, we should only upload 1 image and Apple should convert it into different file formats, like one general image, with the ability to override.

Same, I've been having this same problem.

For me, the solution was to use Safari instead of Chrome.

It's just ridiculous that this issue still exists.

Issues in uploading screenshots for iOS app in App Store Connect

Q