App keeps getting rejected becuase QA is unable to READ

I have a crypto app which by a miracle got released today, I discovered a bug and pushed an update and the app keeps getting rejected, the update has nothing to do with apple ecosystem, it's on the server, however the QAs have NO idea what they are doing... look at this:

The guy was trying to put the login info that you use to sign in to use a functionality of the app, like he has no idea what the app does and didn't read the notes I left, this is the 4th time it gets rejected for different dumb reasons and I'm very frustrated with these dumb people...

In the latest review I left a note under "App Review Information" that said:

README:

The username and password is for login into the app, DO NOT use it for anything else inside the app because obviously is not going to work... If you need a wallet to test the functionality inside the app you can use this one: 0xC7E4cbB12728Aa5a01606317Bcb0Be736e7f5cBB

A couple of important things about the app:

• This is NOT a Wallet
  • This app does NOT facilitates any transmission of any currency at all (including crypto)
  • This app does NOT asks user for any private information that may grant access to his/her account to move funds

It is:

• A wallet tracker, imagine you go to google and you track when the page changes background which is public. Nothing else. It doesn't move funds, or facilitates anything, it's a Read-Only app

Thank you, Arturo

Do you know what the guy wrote after denying the app?

We have started your app's review, but we were unable to successfully access all or part of your app. Please provide us with a wallet address to fully review your app.

Next Steps

To help us proceed with the review of your app, please provide a user name and password in the App Review Information section of App Store Connect. Please be sure that the demo account includes content that demonstrates the features and functionality available in your app.

So I write in the comments the wallet, the login info, the label on the app is very explicit and this guys keep rejecting... I'm I going crazy or these people need some training?

How can I make sure that they read the notes or this go through the right process I don't know what to do at this point?

Accepted Reply

You know what I'm calling support directly, and forgetting this forum, this is as dead as it can be... apple promises, what a joke

Replies

How can I escalate and report the reviewer? If this was a time sensitive matter I would be veeeeeery ******

So.. no apple engineer can comment on this? no one from support nothing...? what is this....?

Also the app has been in review now for a week... it takes no more than 5 minutes to review the app and I saw the person reviewing it look into it because of the demo account data was changed. This is going from weird to ridiculous...

Can somone comment and give some help at least or is this a dead site?

You know what I'm calling support directly, and forgetting this forum, this is as dead as it can be... apple promises, what a joke