Capturing Body Motion in 3D with iPhone 12 Pro iOs 15 beta 2

Hi to all! I have a problem: I run the code as it comes from the zip file, [https://developer.apple.com/documentation/arkit/content_anchors/capturing_body_motion_in_3d) Xcode makes the built, no error, and sends the app to my iphone. The problem is that nothing appears in the Ar view, I can't see the robot.usdz, inside the appledeveloper code. I'm using iPhone 12 pro, iOs 15 beta 3 and X code 13 beta. I've updated everything, so that may be the problem? Is lidar on as default? I don't see any code about lidar inside the code from the zip. Why doesn't the robot even appear to me? Apologise for all that question maybe almost off topic, but the situation It's really frustrating, so any help is very appreciated :)

• I can confirm the problem. I use an iPad Pro 4. Generation with iPadOS 15 Beta2, Xcode 13 Beta 2 and build the motion capture sample. When I debug the app I observe the robot character is loaded and attached to the anchor, but the robot is not visible. There are some errors in the log:

[Builder] Unable to create skeletal pose mesh asset at path (.../ace_PLY) because a model descriptor wasn't successfully created. throwing -10878 [Technique] ARWorldTrackingTechnique: World tracking performance is being affected by resource constraints [Builder] Skeletal pose asset does not exist. Cannot setup the skeletal pose component.

Obviously Motion Capture is buggy and not working on iOS/iPadOS 15 Beta 2.

• Problem still reproducible with iPadOS 15 Beta3, Xcode 13 Beta 3.

• I think I have a very similar problem and I think is linked to the ios15 update. My app used to recognize an image, create an image anchor on that image and render an anchorEntity on that on ios14 devices. After the update the device keeps removing and recognizing the anchor as it looses the tracking of it. Is it possible that there is a tracking problem on ios15 devices in arkit?

Add a Comment