InHouse app need to be updated in iOS 15 beta

After upgrading to iOS 15, my company's InHouse app can't open with prompt that "App Name Need to Be Updated. The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of iOS."

Why is it occurred and how can I solve this issue?

• I also have the same issue ? is the enterprise app will works in beta ios version 15?

Any solutions?

• I also have the same issue - has anybody open a FB request to Apple?

• I have opened a FB ticket, but it’s still open with no resolution yet.

Replies

We are also experiencing this issue. Current version of the app was built with Macosx 11.5 and XCode 12.5.1. The app refuses to open using the iOS 15 release candidate.

Had the exact same issue for In House (Enterprise) signed apps that was built using Xcode 12.4 on Appcenter / GitHub actions. I only updated the builds to use Xcode 12.5.1 and the apps are running now on iOS 15. Did not need to renew the provisioning profiles.

Had the same issue. Problem with 32bit apps. Fixed by changing architectures to Standard Architectures (in Build Settings) (xCode 13)

I have an old app that's essentially just had new provisioning profiles updated every 12 months and nothing more. I am seeing this same error, "App Name Need to Be Updated. The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of iOS."

I am now months away from our dev team having capacity to reopen this project, especially as the provisioning profile is still valid until July and I desperately need to get the app working.

Is there anything that can be done to get this working without updating via Xcode?

Add a Comment