Bulk Subscription that allows sharing features to other users

My iOS app targets fitness instructors and coaches and currently offers a free app with basic features and two in-app monthly subscriptions for two additional sets of features, which are marketed to the individual instructors/coaches.

I've encouraged facilities to reimburse their instructors for individual subscriptions, but the facility deciders want something simple and a steady monthly rate.

I'd like to add a subscription for facilities at a higher price point that would allow the facility to 'authorize' the features of the individual subscriptions to multiple instructors/coaches that are part of the facilty. For example, a facility subscription of $49/month could authorize up to 10 users to have the same feature set as the $10/month individual subscription.

Does the app store have any models that work for this scenario? I don't think it fits the enterprise program, as there are many facilties but I'd like each faciltiy to be able to pay for the feature for individuals that work there.

Asking for details I've missed or offering advice would be appreciated.