ITMS-90433: App store rejection in testflight with invalid binary

ITMS-90433: Invalid Swift Support - The file libswiftAVFoundation.dylib doesn’t have the correct code signature. Make sure you’re using the correct signature, rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode, and resubmit it. Don’t just modify the code signature of libswiftAVFoundation.dylib.

We are using the latest Xcode 12.4 . any help will be appreciated
What process are you using to build the app and then upload it to the App Store? Do you experience the same results if you directly upload the archive to the App Store from the Xcode Organizer?
we are building and generating the ipa using jenkins (fastlane scripts )

The generated ipa is manually uploaded using transporter app .
Errors like this are always the result of scripts that run after the build, and you should eliminate them to see that this error does not reproduce when those scripts are not in the picture — this is why I suggest uploading directly from Xcode to see that removing those scripts resolves the issue. Since you have scripts from third-party tools involved, consult the support resources for those tools to determine why their tools are causing this error.
Thanks Edford that was spot on. we had a post build script, which we removed now. App was rebuild , uploaded and now its is in waiting for review state
Started seeing this same issue with "libswiftAVFoundation.dylib" this week:
  • Created archive in Xcode, no custom post build scripts.

• Uploaded two builds using Xcode 12.4 (12D4e) via Organizer.

• Both builds were invalidated on TestFlight once submitted for public beta review.

• Tried cleaning build folder.

• Haven't made any changes to any build settings recently.

I don't have "AVFoundation" framework or "libswiftAVFoundation.tbd" embedded (in Project > General), going to try doing that and see what happens, but it's always worked without in the past.

Build Settings:
  • Swift Language Version: Swift 5

• Always Embed Swift Standard Libraries: YES

@boz, can you upload a new build without any of your modifications and let me know if it succeeds? This error is nearly always caused by build scripts modifying the contents of the build output, as was the case for @tivo_rares. However, I discussed this with colleagues in App Store Connect, and there was a brief issue where some apps received this error. Hopefully that's your situation, and a new build uploaded directly from Xcode won't encounter the error again — let me know!
This is working again without any changes to the project build settings or build output (App Store Connect was invalidating these binaries earlier).
Experiencing exactly the same issue. Started happening randomly last Friday - 9th of April. Previous builds till 8th of April did not have any issues.
Tried clearing all caches/derived data folder. Regardless whether archive was built and uploaded using fastlane script or using Xcode, after submitting build for external Test Flight group, immediate e-mail is received "ITMS-90433: Invalid Swift Support ..." and build status is switched to "Invalid Binary".
I have the same error! The app was OK on testFlight. It was even approved for the external Test Flight group. Once we submitted the app to review on AppStore Connect, we got this email. I build & upload using the Xcode, and it is not the first version of the app. Any suggestions?
If you only see this after manipulating the build within App Store Connect, such as to submit the build for review, please talk to the App Store Connect support team.
ITMS-90433: App store rejection in testflight with invalid binary

Q