LSLaunchProhibited Info.plist key / iOS stickers

Hello,

I've just received the email below from App Store Connect concerning my App Store iOS sticker packs.

Do you know how I can remove (or edit, or fix) the mentioned unsupported LSLaunchProhibited Info.plist key?

THANK YOU!

Dear Developer,

Compatible iOS and iPadOS apps will automatically appear on the Mac App Store when the first Apple silicon Macs become available this year. However, we noticed the following issues with one or more of your apps that are opted in to appear.

The following apps will not be made available on Mac until a new version addressing these issues is submitted.
These apps contain the LSLaunchProhibited Info.plist key, which is unsupported on Mac:

Accepted Reply

Ah, I *think* I've figured it out. If you go to the sticker pack extension file in Xcode under the "General" tab there is a "Deployment Info" section, in there you can set whether it will work on iPhone and iPad, and now in recent Xcode there is also a "Mac" checkbox, so I think once that's checked and a build submitted that will be it.

Replies

Hello Hoshi,
I have exactly the same issue. Also a sticker pack app.
I have searced in Xcode and also iTunes Connect but no answers.

Hopefully someone knows how to resolve this.

Robby
Hi, yep, same here. I tried googling and all I found was this forum post! I wonder if we maybe just need to update the OS target for the sticker packs?
Ah, I *think* I've figured it out. If you go to the sticker pack extension file in Xcode under the "General" tab there is a "Deployment Info" section, in there you can set whether it will work on iPhone and iPad, and now in recent Xcode there is also a "Mac" checkbox, so I think once that's checked and a build submitted that will be it.
Thanks rickcurran, I'll try! I just upgraded my Xcode to Version 12.2 (12B45b) and can confirm that the "Mac" checkbox xcode is indeed there now.
Actually... I'm still getting the error:

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "MyAppName" 2.1 (2). Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:

ITMS-90863: Apple silicon Macs support issue - The app has LSApplicationLaunchProhibited set to true. This is not supported on Mac.

After you’ve corrected the issues, you can upload a new binary to App Store Connect.

Best regards,
The App Store Team

I also received the same email for my WatchKit app. When I tried to follow the directions above, the only thing I see under "Deployment Info" is a "Deployment Target" which lists a bunch of versions: 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 7.0, and 7.1. I don't see any checkboxes for specifying its compatible with Mac. Can someone post screen shots of what I should be looking for?
@emasie Here's the screenshot, hope it helps and please keep us posted!
imgur.com/MeiBvXa

Same issue