my new iPhone 12 pro lag on PUBGmobile

whenever I played pubg in iPhone 12 pro its show too lag and slow, but my old iPhone 11 Pro have no issues .,
now my phone 12 pro too many time reset ,. there is no improvement . please check my problem
I wanna ask why there is no 90 fps in pubgm in iphone 12 pro max . My phone is heating up too much even after a call or when i listen to a music i need help . Or is it possible to give the phone back and switch to 11 pro max ?
Same here. I get my iphone 12 yesterday and the first thing i did is downloading pubgm. As i played it it was really laggy. Many framedrops. Pls fix it
Same problem here with iPhone 12. 
The same games that I used in iPhone 11 had no problems there, but on the new 12 I see a lot of slowdowns. 
iOS 14.4.2 still no fix. Bought i12 pro max 3 days ago. While playing PUBG my screen will go blank and I will either be dead or my screen will go blank and come back on and I will in the middle of a shoot out half dead.
sometimes when I hit the scope in button my character aims to the sky. I’m so sad I paid all this money for this phone as all the reviews spoke so highly of the performance for PUBG yet everyone is having the same issues. Seems I’m going to give it one week to get right or I’m returning it
hello, i used iphone 12 since december 2020, i regularly play pubgm on lower graphic setting (smooth extreme), everything was fine until i upgraded to ios 14.4, my phone getting hot easily which affect the battery consumption and sometimes make the fps dropped, this issue never occurred when i was on ios 14.2.1 or 14.3. i already updated ios to 14.4.1, 14.4.2, and i tried 14.5 beta 7, but nothing has changed.
It’s been 6 months since the launch and games are still getting lag, this is ridiculous for a 1000 dollar phone. And lack of reply from apple care kinda reflects how much they care about the product than selling it faster

My iphone 12 pro max got heatup whenever i play pubg for half hour, torch also got disabled however i used phone after 15 minutes. Message appears iphone need to cool down. I think i should go for refund and go back to android

Same issue even iPhone 8 plus is better than iPhone 12 shit. I never recommend anyone to buy this ****** device. Apple is getting worst day by day.

Yeah, its because iPhone doesn't run games like android. You can say that android is for games while iPhone is for other activities

I am an I phone user But I love pubg games a lot . I phone deapoint me more when I bought Iphone 12 pro max. PUBG not function with 4 finger touch ! It's not still developed. What ate they doing I pay money for !! I didn't bought it only for Not display -- that I have an I phone !! Useless I phone 12 pro max For Gaming like PUBG and COD. Even it's doesn't fit to office Le . only its suitable ladies and *** - for show of !!! 😵‍💫🤮

Dear Friends, Even I had same issues of game lag and came across this forum also. Hitting here n there I found one place that if we switch of Motion in Settings-Accessibilty-Motion it can improve speed and reduce lag. When I reached that point already all options were grey (Off), ofcourse I have no good idea but rather turned all options ON. Amazing lag is no more in games. No idea about Pubg as I don't play that game and remember I did opposite what was recommended by that website. I'm just checking if it doesn't hamper anything else anywhere. Please check and let me know if I did is right by chance or its something wrong.

Another hit and trial - Found only last option in motion i.e. Limit Frame Rate can be set green and rest doesn't impact game lag improvement. Better to keep only Limit Frame Rate ON and rest off.

my new iPhone 12 pro lag on PUBGmobile

Q