New iOS update available pop up

Is anyone else receiving the pop up telling you that a new iOS update is available and to update from ios14. Currently on ios14.2 beta 4

Replies

Yes. It’s extremely annoying and I’m betting the update flag got ticked for the profile and the update hasn’t been pushed to servers yet. Unless it’s just apple being mean....probably flag.
Yes, I’m getting that frequently, even after uninstalling the beta profile.
Yes! I just began to get this too. Started happening about 30 mins ago from when you posted this. Very annoying. Even tried to delete the beta profile and it didn’t fix it. Anybody else got an idea. Already searched through the WWW’s
Yeah I am getting this super frequently. It also isn’t letting me update when I go to updates. It says I’m running the latest version even after removing the beta profile.
Been happening after initial install of latest build I think since the first day but only infrequently. Now it happens like others are stating every time you unlock the phone. Running developer build on multiple devices and it's driving me nuts. I was hoping for either the GM or new Beta build today to put this pesky varmint down. Uggghhh. Removing Beta Profile will not help. Only rolling back to 14.1 production release or waiting for new build or GM of 14.2 is resolution.
I am getting this as well and it pissing me off. They need to fixed it soon.
It happens to me after unlocking my device, and after closing the Notification Center.
As soon as this started my watch can no longer unlock my Mac and Mac can no longer see the watch for unlocking after deselecting and re-selecting. All started at the same time.
Same also when opening Notification Center.
I got this notification anywhere in the OS over 30 times within the last hour. Very annoying. Never happened to me since the first beta for iOS. No update available. I disable the auto verification of the updates, same issue. I hope they will release something tomorrow I fix it.
I no longer have the profile showed on my iPhone and I am still getting the alert. It’s super annoying
Same thing here. It is indeed annoying. Any news from apple?
I get it every time I unlock the phone. Got worse today.

To reproduce, slide down from the top to the notification screen.

It also appears every time I open SMS.

Add/remove of the beta profile did not help.
happens to me too for like few days now. I removed my profile and restarted my phone but it’s still the same thing. And yea! I just noticed that every time I check my notification it will show up also. It’s so annoying and it’s getting worse. It says that it’s updated so I don’t really know what else to do.
same here