Lag And Fps Drop in Iphone 12 pro in Pubg

Im having lag and fps drop in pubg in iphone 12 pro...pleasee fix this
If they are not solve these issues within next month then I'm gonna switch to OP and saying goodbye to ios..... They r taking a 1000$ for laggy shit. Pathetic
I have experienced FPS drop too, but after I switch the 5g back to LTE the lag is gone
plus the battery life is much longer after I turn off 5g
suggest you try it.
I have bought a brand new iPad Air 4 having the same processor as iPhone 12 and it is lagging too much in games especially PUBG. The metal score is more than 12500 on Geekbench 5 but the game is lagging like I am playing on a cheap 3gb ram android phone. I have played COD and Asphalt...and there are also frame drops but not as much as Pubg. In Pubg the frame rate almost drops to 25-30 fps multiple times in a single match. Though the games open faster than my iPhone 11, there are unexpected multiple frame-drops while playing it. Please fix this issue,@Apple as you don’t sell your products cheap.
After i have tried many options, i got some improvement. But still feels lags sometimes. So i return iphone 12 pro max and buy back 11 pro max. All good now lol )))
I have same issue on games with ipad pro 12. Lol, brawl stars, pubg etc. I bought device to play games with wide screen and paid so high prices but i could not get what i paid! What kind of ‘pro’ is this device?
Guys a lot of post here but I think no one from apple watching these. So I'm gonna sell iPhone 12. Its not worthy for gaming... So, Anybody can suggest me, is one plus 8 Pro good for gaming?
I have got my brand new iPhone 12 pro max 2 hours ago and I have already started to hate it. The gaming experience is much worse than my old 6s plus phone.

I’m thinking about returning it and bye note 20 ultra

really angry
Just an update to my reply earlier about this. I installed 14.3 today on my iPhone and it seems to have corrected the gaming issues!
iOS 14.3 fixed my issue too :-)
The new update 14.3 did not fix the problem and mortal kombat mobile is still annoyingly lagging.

I’m returning my 12 pro max before this weekend
After updated to 14.3 there are some improvements! They fixed lag in Hay Day! but in PES Mobile still lagging! I still got mad! Didn’t expect that my new iPhone 12 Pro Max perform poorer than Oppo and Hauwei! what a shame! As an apple’s fan, I feel embarrassing! This show how Chinese lead the world not Americans anymore! Apple is such a fraud company! Tim has failed Steve Jobs! Apple is going to die! And this iPhone 12 Pro Max is a trash! Don’t buy this over hype products! Can’t believe that Apple cheat their loyal customers like me I’ve been using iPhone since the 3GS but now I’m thinking about change! This company will collapse like Nokia if they keep cheating their loyal fans like this!
I played 2 tdm matches after the new update 14.3 in pubg mobile on my iPhone 12 but performance is as before. Nothing has changed at all.
Ugggghhhhhh....... I will never buy ios again.....
I got my 12 pro max yesterday and I have been gaming on it since. I was really surprised when I observed frame drops during fights, I thought it might be a related to pubg and I tested with other games. Genshin Impact, even Asfalt 9 becomes laggy after 10 minutes of play. Compared to my previous 11 pro, I can confidently say that 12 pro max overheats during games. I updated to 14.3 version but the same issue, nothing is improved on my iPhone.
iPhone 12 Pro Max 256 gb blue variant is still laggy after 14.3 update it mainly lags when it gets heated while playing heavy games like PUBG Mobile while screen recording or streaming it gets heated a lot seems like it might damage my phone battery and while screen recording the quality is low as well iPhone please fix this bug I am from India and the cost is over priced 1700$ for the 256 go variant I have paid so much for a laggy phone I cannot believe it iPhone please fix this bug and a pink screen pops up before starting asphalt 8.
Guys! I’d like to inform u again! I’m into iOS 14.4 Beta! But everything is still the same! My iPhone 12 Pro Max still laggy with PES Mobile! frame rate keep dropping and dropping and Apple ignored us! They ignored our demand! They are betraying their loyal customers like us! They will doom to die as Nokia. It’s time to change guys! We need to leave this helpless company! We need to leave this cheater! They are not selling us iPhone anymore! They sold us trash phone even worse than Chinese iPhone. Tim **** is only think about Cocks! He has nothing to care about! I’m so hurt as an Apple fan! it’s very hurt! we are hopeless! even iOS 14.4 can’t save us! We’re done guys! It’s time to leave!
Just got an iPhone 12 Pro Max and just tried injustice 2 mobile (one of my favorite game) and this is an absolute mess. Even my 7 plus runs the game way better than this. (My Huawei P30 pro is a dream in comparison). Absolutely shocking. Lags & FPS drops from fight one with a cool and just restarted iPhone. What is going on? #apple
Apple is shameless..... They want us to drop ios forever. How long, how long they are taking to fix the gaming issues??????? . Apples is shameless rotten junk... Now a days they are dumb ***. They can't here.
Same issue on arena of valor
turning “zoom controller” off in settings seem to have sorted the issue for me. Hope this helps some of you.
Guys fps dropping due to connectivity....data or wifi whatever u use connectivity is too poor, unstable as well and those ******* are not solving it.....**** those motherfuckers. They are selling cheap shit.....but taking high price.....**** u *******...
Still happening on iphone 12, still perfectly fine on my old XR.

Thanks apple
I bought my iPhone 12 Pro Max couple of days ago and I am returning it definitely. The keyboard lags, low fps, ultra slow when moving from screen to another! I am getting s note 20 ultra. Pitty
Mortal Kombat Mobile has lots of lag. Even while connected to strong WiFi at home. Very annoying. Never had the issue when using my note 9. Went back to iPhone and regretting it. Fix it!
After I upgraded iOS to 14.3. My iPhone (iPhone11) also drops a lot in fps when playing games. Very lags and low responsive on touch. Finally I tried disable the "Picture In Picture" function in Settings, my iPhone back to much smoother. Hope it's help, please comment if it also works on you, thank you.
I have the same issue
Lag And Fps Drop in Iphone 12 pro in Pubg

Q