Lag And Fps Drop in Iphone 12 pro in Pubg

Im having lag and fps drop in pubg in iphone 12 pro...pleasee fix this
Just chiming in to hopefully get some additional visibility to Apple, I’m seeing the same lag as everyone else. And games that worked just fine on my iPhone X, from three years ago, are now choppy and lagby on my brand new iPhone 12 pro. Really got to get this cleaned up, guys. An $1100 phone shouldn’t be worse then a three-year-old model.
Today i’m still having the same problem...
iPhone 12 pro max- graphics are struggling to kee up with any game I play and will drop a lot of frames causing the game to stutter. This needs to be fixed ASAP as my iPhone 8+ did better than this hands down. Apple is about to have a lot of returned phones if a software patch can’t fix this. Disappointed so far and feel like apple swung me as I was mislead into buying something that is not as advertised.
Got iphone 12 pro max on 24.11.2020 playing a week on mlbb chess and others. When you get to top 5 starts lagging graphic. The game gets pause when animations are coming. And it is not bcoz of connection. But gaming graphic lags. It doesnt happen before even i drop to medium quality graphic still no help. I deleted game and reinstall no help. I think i should return my new iphone. Better with 11 pro max then.
Ok now i see the problem. The problem is that when you connect the power and play, you got lags. When playing without connecting the power, the lag is gone. It is on my iPhone. Playing 3 rounds without power connected and the lags are gone.
I was super stoked about my new iPhone 12 Pro Max, until I started gaming. Just like I’m seeing here, I’m getting a bunch of lag and the frame rate drops like crazy; it’s sooooo choppy. The screen is nice, and the camera really is amazing.... but if performance is lacking, we’ve got a big problem. I upgraded from an iPhone X that handled my games near flawlessly all the time, but now the “latest and greatest” model is struggling?? *** Apple?
And disable optimized fps in setting mlbb and the lags are gone now.
Or the problem is full of ram? When clearing RAM it helps also. Iphone 6gb is always almost full over 5 gb.
I'm having also having these issues with a platform game that used to work fine on an iPhone 4 and up. Now, with my iPhone 12 Mini, it's lagging. I think it only happens after I suspended it (e.g. by going to another app and back again). When I then "hard close" the game and restart it, it's ok again.
So yeah, looks like some kind of bug and not exactly a performance issue.
I’m having the same issue with World of Tanks. My iPhone 8 did a much better job.
Hi, first time posting in this thread. I bought the ipad air 4 in hopes that it would be somewhat like the iphone 11 (or 12) play call of duty mobile and other high graphic intensive games at the very highest setting possible due to the A14 chip. To my surprise, it did not. However the games played just like how it played on my ipad mini 5 with an A12.

the lag in the air 4 with the latest firmware is consistent all throughout my gaming without having apps running in the background and already have been rebooted prior. What I found out was these:
  1. When recording the screen with the built in screen recorder the lag is gone until you stop the recording.

2. Tried to uninstall all apps except those that cannot. Found that after uninstalling facebook, the lag too went away. But in today’s world, how can a device not have facebook or messenger?

but to apple’s credit, the air 4 did not get hot even after 4 hours of non-stop gaming while having my graphics and frames set to the possible max for both.

if apple is able to read this, please do something about the optimization of games like call of duty mobile for ipad. The iphone XR with an old A12 can run call of duty mobile at very high graphics and max framerates, i have an ipad mini 5 with the same A12 but can only run the game at high and max framerates. Even the pros with the A12X & Z, the air 4 with the newest A14 and the ipad 8th gen with the A12 can only do high graphics and max frames. I believe that the ipads should have the most power compared to the phones despite having same chips as in the phones. The iphone 11 and SE 2020 with an A13 can run the game at very high graphics and max frames. Please address this. Hate the fact that a samsung galaxy tab s7 can run games better than the ipad pros and even the air 4 with the A14.
iphone 12 pro 256GB play genshin impact after 5 min very lag fps drop overheat
very bad for price 1099 usd need optimize A14 bionic in iphone 12 now by ios 14.2
Frame drops and frame freezes. Feels like something wrong while old devices perform better.
I just bought a brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max last week! I was expected that A14 Bionic and 6GB RAM is the most powerful smart phone. But what disappointed me is this phone make me feel like I’m using iPhone 3GS in 2020 while my previous device iPhone 11 Pro Max could perform 100x times better than this shit iPhone! This shit 12 Pro Max’s Performance is very awful. Lagging and stuttering as hell while I play PES Mobile it caused me lag and slow every 4 seconds and even I play Hay Day it also slow too! I’m really mad! I want to sue Apple for fraudulent. This is a big fraudulent. I bought this phone about nearly $1400 USD. I’m on iOS 14.2.1! Please fix this shit! I’m really mad!
Oh I thought my iPhone 12 is faulty, and it seems massive problem, what a piece of junk :(
Just got my iphone 12 mini today, and already seeing gmail being super laggy. It is so bad that scrolling has become annoying. Hope that Apple can fix this soon, because the size really works for me. Otherwise I might have to switch back to Android :/
I have a 12 pro 512gb. This phone freezes so friggin much. Holy god my Samsung S8 works better than this and it has a cracked screen! I can’t even use airplay from Spotify without everything farting on and off or not functioning period. I paid $1500 for a POS. Highly annoyed.
I lag like crazy on pubg mobile app on iPhone 12 pro max I had 11 pro max it worked perfect plz fix this or give my money back !!!!
I'm not watching any game changing thing on my iPhone 12 ios 14.2.1. It is same shit as before.... Whenever I play pubg in it made me angry like the angry bird Lolz...its not smooth, there is some serious fps fall for sure. There are some touch issues as well, may be there is some connectivity issues also. I'm sooo frusted. Don't know when they are gonna fix it.
Whatever ios is no more optimized, no more the best, and no more trusted. Now a days they are producing pieces of ***** n junks.
Please Apple fix this problem. My iPhone 12 playing game so lagging. My iPhone XR works perfect with same game.
Trying to play asphalt 9 and new 12 pro max keeps stuttering and lagging like crazy, turning it into unplayable crap. I can’t believe this. Fix this now! We paid a lot of money
My iphone 12 pro lagging so much playing fifa21. I didn’t have this issues with my iphone xr. This id bad! Apple need to fix their sh*t
I can’t play brawl stars on LTE anymore. I used to be able to play virtually anywhere on Verizon’s lte network on my iPhone XS Max. iPhone 12 pro max I can’t play anything online anymore. So so so frustrating. What a let down.
I'm seeing the same thing. I've bought every iPhone EVERY year since the IPhone 3G (yes, I didn't have the original) and every phone EVERY year has demonstrated improved performance on release over the last. This is the FIRST year I've ever seen this kind of issue. My iPhone 12 Pro running right next to iPhone 11 Pro does not maintain frame per second or performance as on the iPhone 11 Pro running the same games and apps. It's like the iPhone 12 Pro shuts down the Firestorm cores almost immediately into playing a game of any kind. My phone never gets hot; it's like all of the intensive apps are only running on the Icestorm cores. I've seen some games start at 60 FPS for maybe a minute and then it's like the high performance cores shut off and the game runs on the low performance cores the rest of the time. I have tried the test when I turn on screen recording and the games do run at 60FPS when that is on. There's something NOT RIGHT in the software (I'm hoping it's software, because if it's hardware Apple is going to have a lot of recalled phones.) I'm not sure how we can be in December when the phone released in October and still have these issues. It's so easy to demonstrate side by side with an older phone.

Apple, please give us a response on this issue and that a fix is coming!!
I just got my IPhone 12 on Saturday and it lags, touch screen is slow to respond or not at all. This is a bummer, I like my X way better
Lag And Fps Drop in Iphone 12 pro in Pubg

Q