How to test App Clip on Testflight

From original topic:
https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/657785

There are no additional steps required from you. Once your app and app clip are live, the registered URLs for the advanced experience will automatically start working.

Can anyone tell me:
  • What is "live" mean?

• Will it work on testflight env, I need to test it before -publish to production?

• Is status Received live?

The second question:
I scan a QR code, it tell me that:
"The app clip is not currently in your country"

Replies

• What is "live" mean"?

"Live" means when the app and app clip are published in the App Store.

• Will it work on testflight env, I need to test it before -publish to production?

Only the invocation methods configured for TestFlight will work in TestFlight.

• Is status Received live?

"Received" means the Advanced App Clip Experience is registered. Being able to use the Advanced App Clip Experience is dependent on the app clip's publication status.

The second question: 
I scan a QR code, it tell me that:
"The app clip is not currently in your country"

Please file a bug report with clear steps to reproduce, a screen recording, and a sysdiagnose taken immediately after reproducing the issue. See Profiles and Logs for details on how to take a sysdiagnose.

I know this is an old thread, but my question may be related to so I thought to ask here first.

Context: We have published our app clip for testing via TestFlight, but also have an earlier version of the app clip live on the App Store.

Problem: We want to test the TestFlight app clip, but when we scan a QR code it defaults to going to the live app clip, not the TestFlight app clip.

Any help appreciated!